1. Day: Boarding on the yacht in the Marmaris Marina (boarding takes place generally around 14:00 o'clock after the noon time). Informing the voyagers about the tour and the yacht, acquaintance between the passengers. Accommodation in the marina or in one of the close coves, upon request.
2. Day: (If the accommodation is made in the marina) Departure, after finalizing the port procedures. Arrival to the Ekincik around the noon time. After having the lunch there, you will find the roaming possibility the Dalyan Rivulet delta covered by the bulrushes and Kaunos Ruins and the Rock Cemeteries and mud bath and you will have the possibility to swim at the sandy Iztuzu beach. Accommodation in the Ekincik.
3. Day: In the morning, we will turn in the direction to Kurdoğlu Burnu (Headland) and give breaks around the Monastery and Cleopatra Coves and Hamam Cove (Bath Cove).
4. Day: Swimming breaks around the Tersane Adası (Shipyard Island) and Yassıca Adalar (Platy Islands) and accommodation in Gocek or Fethiye. Possibility to roaming the rock cemeteries (antique Telmessos) in Fethiye.
5. Day: After a short journey in the morning, arrival to the Oludeniz (Dead Sea). (Yachts are not permitted to enter inside the Oludeniz (Dead Sea). Swimming break. Afternoon and accommodation in the night, whether in the gemiler Adası (Ships Island) or Bestas Koyu (Fivestone Cove). From here, it is possible to walk to the Kayaköy (Karmilasos) remained from the Greeks within an hour.
6. Day: After a little bit longer journey of 3-4 hours in the morning, passing through the Disibilmez and Baba (Father) Islands, arrival to Ekincik and accommodation in one of the coves around the Ekincik.
7. Day: Arrival to the Inceada-Gebeklise after a journey of about 2 hours in the morning. After giving some breaks at the Kadirga and Kumlubuk in the afternoon time, arrival to the Turunc and accommodation there.
8. Day: Arrival to the Marmaris Port and landing from the yacht around 10:00 o'clock
There may be changes on the program depending on the weather conditions.