1. Day: Boarding on the yacht around 15.00 o'clock in the afternoon. Informing our guests about the tour program. Accommodation in Bodrum Port after the dinner, in order to see Bodrum and to enjoy the pleasure of Bodrum nights. .
2. Day: Departure, after finalizing the port procedures and we shove off to our first stop Sickle Island (Orak Adası) to have lunch and ro give a swimming break. Thereafter, we wend our route to Cokerteme , which is a small fishers village, and we will have our dinner and make accommodation in this beauty fishers village.
3. Day: In the early hours of the morning, we set off in direction to the Yedi Adalar (Seven Islands). We will have our breakfast during our journey passing through the islands, after this journey, we will have our dinner at the Kufre Cove and make our accommodation for the night there.
4. Day: We arrive to Longoz Cove after a short journey of 1,5 hours following to the breakfast. After having our lunch there, we will visit Cay, which is also called as English Port. During the 2nd World War, English torpedo ships (warships) were hid out here and from that event, the name of this place had been originated. Dinner and accommodation wil made in this port.
5. Day: We arrive to the Cleopatra Island following to a short journey after the breakfast. There is a small and wonderful beach on the north side of this island and according to the hearsays, the sands of this beach had been brought here from the North Africa for the Cleopatra. Towards the evening time, we will arrive to the Karacasöğüt and we will refresh our supplies in the village named Erzak. This small village is 25 kmm far from Maramaris and we can spend little bit time in the Marmaris.
6. Day: In the early hours of the morning, we set off in direction to the Kargılı Cove (Spear Cove). We will have our breakfast during the journey and after the lunch, we continue our route in direction to the Alakışlabükü, the ruins from the Byzantine can be roamed. Dinner and accommodation will be made in the Alakışlabükü.
7. Day: After the breakfast, we arrive to the Shoe Headland Pabuç Burnu). Towards the evening time, we wend to Kara Ada (Black Island), in order to visit the thermal springs and caves. Dinner and accommodation will be made in the Bodrum Port.
8. Day: After having our breakfast, we leave the yacht at 10:00 o'clock, until we meet again in another journey.
There may be changes on the program depending on the weather conditions.